Current Grad Students
The Department of Psychology and the University offer a number of services and resources for current students.
Department of Psychology Resources
Dr. Leslie Frazier
Director of Graduate Studies
DM 260- Modesto Maidique Campus
Tel: (305) 348-2045
Office Assistant, Graduate Program
DM 262- Modesto Maidique Campus
Tel: (305) 348-2881
Graduate Program Area Directors
- Clinical Science: Dr. Stacy Frazier
- Counseling Psychology: Dr. Lisa Arango
- Developmental Science: Dr. Shannon Pruden
- Cognitive Neuroscience: Dr. Anthony Dick
- Industrial-Organizational Psychology: Dr. Chockalingam (Vish) Viswesvaran
- Legal Psychology: Dr. Steve Charman & Dr. Nadja Schreiber-Compo
University Services & Resources
- University Graduate School (UGS)
- UGS forms & deadlines
- UGS calendar and deadlines
- College of Arts & Sciences (CAS) Graduate Studies
- FIU Library
- The library has many resources for students, including
- Online instructional tools and resources
- Full Text Resources and Digital Collections
- Databases and Article Searching
- The University Technology Services Student Web pages outline the many technology services available to students, including free and for-purchase software programs, e-mail services, campus networking/connectivity, and computer labs. Check out their website for more helpful links to eLabs, Moodle, FIUmobile, Qualtrics, and more.
- Fully on-line or Web-assisted courses are increasingly available to students. Log into your On-line and Web assisted courses or get more information at the CE8 homepage.
- Other FIU Resources
- The Current Students page on the FIU site has links to the academic calendar, on-line registration, and other services.
The FIU Online Academic Support site GATO (Gateway To Success) has links to university academic, financial, and personal support services.
The University Graduate School site has links to graduate policies and procedures and the graduate catalog.
The Graduate Students Association (GSA) enriches the graduate student experience.